Re: Query time

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Query time
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Using postgresql.conf or SET, you can enable timestamps on the log file,
and 7.2 psql has a \timing command.  Also EXPLAIN ANALYZE query shows
times.

Actually, we should have something that shoots out just the query and
the duration into the log file.  I don't see that capability now.

I see it on the TODO list:

    * Allow logging of query durations