Re: Compile failure in CVS

От Håkon Hansen
Тема Re: Compile failure in CVS
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Monday 29 July 2002 04:55, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I am seeing the following jdbc compile errors in current CVS.  I am
> running:

[...]

Which Java version (1.3 or 1.4) are you using? There are some differences in
the SQL stuff.

There are at least some code related issues as well, e.g. in the source code
class _org.postgresql.jdbc2.Statement_ returned by the getStatement() declared
in class org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet (see the first error)
does not exist.

However, _org.postgresql.jdbc2.Jdbc2Statement_ does.

Somebody not compiling their code before committing? :-)

Yours,

Haakon Hansen
Norway