Re: Evolving databases (eg deleting columns)

От Oliver Kohll
Тема Re: Evolving databases (eg deleting columns)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You'll also have to recreate any triggers/referential integrity constraints

--
Regards,
Oliver

GT webMarque
+44(0)1792 655968 / 07808 678244 / oliver@gtwebmarque.com

NOTE
No contracts may be concluded on behalf of GT webMarque by means of e-mail
communications. The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the
intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed;
it may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee,
nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please return to
sender via e-mail.

DISCLAIMER
Please note that neither GT webMarque Ltd nor the sender accept any
responsibility for viruses transmitted via e-mail. It is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any).