Re: plpgsql: function throws error on second call!

От Janning Vygen
Тема Re: plpgsql: function throws error on second call!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am Freitag, 26. Juli 2002 19:42 schrieb Stephan Szabo:
> If you're going to create/drop a table in a function,
> you'll want to use execute any time you're working with the
> table, otherwise it'll cache the plan from the original table
> that you've dropped.

Thanks a lot!! i ve posted it to the interactive docs (of
course mentioning your name), because i love the interactive docs
with php but the postgresql docs are less used

so there is one thing i can do for postgresql: putting all my newbie
experience into the idoc :-)

kind regards,
janning