Re: archives dead again?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: archives dead again?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 09:55:22PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> okay, most odd here, but I just tried here and it returned 1024 results
> for a search on MVCC :(
>
> is anything being returned at all?  ie. the left menu?  or is the page
> completely blank?

I get the left menu, the adverts, and the search for: box, but no
result set; my "throbber" just keep spinning.  I've tried several
totally common things: "pg_dump", "index", "7.2".  Maybe I'm just not
patient enough, except I did wait more than 5 minutes.

Wait, I just tried "index" again today.  It did finally come back, so
maybe it was just really badly slow yesterday.  Sorry for the report.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110