Re: Problem between inheritance and references

От Stephane Bortzmeyer
Тема Re: Problem between inheritance and references
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 09:01:08AM -0700,
 Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com> wrote
 a message of 29 lines which said:

> Well, you get check constraints as well AFAIR. Doing the rest of the
> above is something that will probably get done eventually, but it
> could definately use some work by the people that are using it on
> a regular basis.

OK :-) My knowledge of PostgreSQL's internals is too modest for me to
help. I changed my schema and forgot about inheritance and I'll wait
without holding my breath :-)