Re: Cross-Tab queries in postgres?

От wsheldah@lexmark.com
Тема Re: Cross-Tab queries in postgres?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

In MS Access, crosstab queries are implemented with the keyword TRANSFORM, IIRC.
The easiest way to figure them out is to build a cross-tab query with the GUI
query builder, then look at the SQL it produces. I think this might be
implemented in SQL Server as well. It can be handy, but if there's not something
comparable in the SQL standard, I'd rather see several other features added long
before this one. Just my two cents.

Wes Sheldahl

Joe Conway <mail%joeconway.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 07/22/2002 03:09:42 AM