Re: pgbash-2.4a.2 released

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: pgbash-2.4a.2 released
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Best would be to get it added as a project on GBorg ... Chris is working
on changes to GBorg to allow a project to be added to the site *without*
it necessarily be 'hosted' there, so that projects like this, or PgAdmin,
can be tracked through on central location, without limiting the
developers themselves ...