new MVC with Standard Tags and DB sample (of course in pgSQL 7.2)

От pgsql-gen Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)
Тема new MVC with Standard Tags and DB sample (of course in pgSQL 7.2)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Subject: new MVC with Standard Tags and DB sample (of course in pgSQL 7.2)
From: "Vic C." <vic@basebeans.com>
 ===
I have posted initial build of  a new learning application on
SourceForge "basicPortal" under CVS
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/basicportal/basicportal

It is using Struts with Standard Tags and X: Transform from DB
(postgresql webapp), Realm base security, CURD, etc. etc. I have big
plans for this, to be 20% of code that gets used 80% of time and "faces"
and expression language compliant.

(Err.. this build is not for newbies, but I will update it .... a lot
and often.)

To keep up on this and related topics, there is a mail list
http://www.netbean.net/mailman/listinfo/mvc-programmers
that also gets you password to other baseBeans.com features.

and a newsgroups readers news.baseBeans.com.

Hope you like,
Vic C.