Re: RFC: listing lock status

От nconway@klamath.dyndns.org (Neil Conway)
Тема Re: RFC: listing lock status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 02:35:42PM -0400, Neil Conway wrote:
> I've been working on the TODO list item "Add SHOW command to display locks". The
> code is basically finished, but I'd like to make sure the user interface is okay
> with everyone before I send it in to -patches (if you're interested, the patch
> is attached).

Woops, forgot to 'cvs add' a newly created file. (Thanks to Joe Conway
for letting me know.)

A fixed patch is attached.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@rogers.com>
PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

Вложения

От: "J. R. Nield"
Сообщение: Re: Issues Outstanding for Point In Time Recovery (PITR)
От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: compiler warnings from cvs tip