pgDataRead

От ad966@poczta.onet.pl
Тема pgDataRead
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hallo everybody,
At first my greetings to all. This is first time when I write a letter to t=
his group, and to any group so please be patient for my mistakes.

I work with postgreSQL 7.1. Yesterday I made a migration to version 7.2.1. =
Everythings seemds to be OK but when in some queries I have error. So on th=
e same data I don't have any problems with postgreSQL 7.1. This is this err=
or description:

Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channe=
l unexpectedly. This probably means the backend terminated abnormally befor=
e or while processing the request. in /var/www/html/danielch/lock_ks.php on=
 line 32

This is the query with an error:
UPDATE KS SET KS_LOCK_BLOKADA=3D't', KS_LOCK_IP=3D'192.168.1.156', KS_LOCK_=
START=3D'1026817379' WHERE KS_ID=3D2363;

and this is type of fields use in this query:

 ks_lock_blokada            | boolean           |
 ks_lock_start              | integer                  |
 ks_lock_ip                 | character varying(30)    |

I have made the same query on a console, there was an error too. But when I=
 have lunched this on konsole in Postgres 7.1 everything is OK.

Please help me,
Daniel