Re: help (maybe i'm a little stupid)

От ktt
Тема Re: help (maybe i'm a little stupid)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
no :-)
just add

"sameuser" under
DATABASE
in your configuration line in pg_hba.conf

or read this:

# This record identifies networked hosts that are
permitted to connect
# via IP connections.
#
# Format:
#
#   host  DBNAME  IP_ADDRESS  ADDRESS_MASK  AUTH_TYPE
[AUTH_ARGUMENT]
#
# DBNAME can be:
#     o the name of a PostgreSQL database
#     o "all" to indicate all databases
#     o "sameuser" to allow access only to databases with
the same
#       name as the connecting user

so replace "all" with "sameuser" where you need this.

# TYPE     DATABASE    IP_ADDRESS    MASK
 AUTH_TYPE  AUTH_ARGUMENT

local      all
 trust
host       all         127.0.0.1     255.255.255.255
 trust