Re: Query Speed!!!

От Thirumoorthy Bhuvneswari
Тема Re: Query Speed!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi Chris,
Thanks for your idea. But, if I give the command
'VACUUM FULL ANALYZE', it says a parsing error.
Actually, I use to give

'vacuumdb databasename' from outside the psql prompt
weekly. Whether it is 'VACUUM FULL ANALYZE' or I use
to give 'VACUUM ANALYZE tablename' it is the one.
Please let me know. In 'man vacuum' it just says
'VACUUM VERBOSE ANALYZE' and not 'VACUUM FULL
ANALYZE'. Please
forgive if I am wrong somewhere. thanks.

regards,
bhuvana.

--- Chris Albertson <chrisalbertson90278@yahoo.com>