Re: Getting oid of 0 when doing LargeObjectManager.create()

От Dror Matalon
Тема Re: Getting oid of 0 when doing LargeObjectManager.create()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
This works for me:

      // All LargeObject API calls must be within a transaction
                  connection.setAutoCommit(false);

                // create a new large object
                int oid = largeObjectManager.create(LargeObjectManager.READ
                                    | LargeObjectManager.WRITE);

You need to be in a transaction, and you need to create with flags.

--
Dror Matalon
Zapatec Inc