Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 10:33:39AM -0700, Ben wrote:
> Replication would help that. Our company would gladly use Postgres instead
> of MS SQL Server if postgres could do replication.

The replication offered by PostgreSQL, Inc. is pretty good, and
certainly good enough for most people's cases.  It's commercial.  It
certainly works.  That it doesn't do hot failover is a gotcha,
though.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110