Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly

От Robert L Mathews
Тема Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 7/8/02 6:28 AM, Sander Steffann wrote:

>I know someone who does that too (even after telling him it is NOT Postgre a
>LOT of times)... I just don't know where people get that idea!

I suspect they get it in part from the logo on the home page: It says
"Postgre" in dark letters, and then "SQL" in light letters, and it looks
like two separate words.

Perhaps a feature of a Web redesign should be that the word be all one
color, to emphasize the fact that it's pronounced as a single word.

Robert L Mathews, Tiger Technologies