Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Дата
Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 01:46:46PM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> When is 7.3 set to land?
>
> When is 8.0 set to land?

As a matter of curiosity, what would constitute "8.0" as opposed to,
say, 7.4?  (I know that 7.0 happened partly because a great whack of
new features went in, but I haven't found anything in the -hackers
archives to explain why the number change.  Maybe it's just a phase
of the moon thing, or something.)

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110