Re: libpq++ build problems

От jtv
Тема Re: libpq++ build problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 02:25:46PM +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> OK, this is what I'm seeing on FreeBSD/Alpha for libpq++.

[cut]
[paste]

> cc1plus: warning:
> ***
> ***     The -O2 flag TRIGGERS KNOWN OPTIMIZER BUGS ON THIS PLATFORM
> ***

Doesn't say it doesn't work though...  Have you tried running the
resulting code?

> I haven't figured out how to build libpqxx yet.:

Basically, ./configure; make; make check; make install.  You may have to
use configure options --with-postgres=/your/postgres/dir or its cousins.
Plus, you'll also run into the same gcc warning so you may have to set
the environment variable CXXFLAGS to something like -O before running
configure.  The same will probably help with libpq++ as well BTW.

Jeroen