Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc keywords.c p ...

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc keywords.c p ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 12:06:21PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Weren't these changes supposed to go on a branch, until a working bison
> release is available?

Sure they were.

> It sure looks from here like you committed them on HEAD.

ARGH! Not sure what happened. I thought I had set it up correctly. No
idea what went wrong as I tried to set it up as Thomas said.

Again I'm not really knowledgeable in using cvs, so I guess I made a
stupid mistake. But I hope the files are restorable, aren't they?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De

Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc keywords.c p ...
Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc keywords.c p ...