"Field is too small"

От Webb Sprague
Тема "Field is too small"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I am getting a "field is too small" error in an Access
DB running over ODBC.  The field in question is
varchar(32).

Here is the weird thing:  I am inserting into a table
with a rule that sends the result to a different
table.  However, when I insert into the table without
a rule, it works fine.  It also works fine both ways
from psql and isql at the command line (why oh why am
I messing around with stupid Microsoft products?!)

This is also NOT a problem with booleans--neither of
the fields are boolean.

Let me know how I might be able to help.  I have logs
from my local machine and I could get logs from the
server.

Should I just use Triggers...

Thanks