Re: servlets and JDBC (postgresql 7.2)

От John Hicks
Тема Re: servlets and JDBC (postgresql 7.2)
Дата
Re: servlets and JDBC (postgresql 7.2)
Список pgsql-jdbc

Satish--

I have my driver (jdbc7.1-1.2.jar) in TOMCAT-HOME/lib/.
Things seem to be working OK.

Can you tell me what's supposed to be the difference
between common/lib and lib?

Thanks,

--John Hicks

--- Nookala Satish Kumar <javasatish@yahoo.com>wrote:
Hi Frederick,

Copy the postgresql JDBC driver "postgresql.jar" file
to the TOMCAT-HOME/common/lib directory. Restart your
tomcat server. That's it.

Regards,
Satish.