Re: Posgresql - openoffice-JDBC

От Timothy Reaves
Тема Re: Posgresql - openoffice-JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 20 Jun 2002 10:18:07 +0530
Parul Agarwal <parul@netcore.co.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know as to how can I make a JDBC connection to connect
> openoffice and Postgresql. I have already installed postgresql
> (./configure --with-java). But I am not able to make a connection to
> openoffice.

    I had this same problem, and finally resolved it.  What you need to do is
go to the file

    ../OpenOffice.org1.0/user/config/javarc

(where the '..' is where ever you installed it) and find the line:

    SystemClasspath=...

and add the path to the jar file.  On my system it is at:

/usr/share/pgsql/jdbc7.1-1.2.jar

    Once I added that to the class path, all works well!  I also use unixODBC
with PostgreSQL & OpenOffice.