pgsql/ rc/backend/parser/gram.y rc/backend/par ...

От thomas@postgresql.org (Thomas Lockhart)
Тема pgsql/ rc/backend/parser/gram.y rc/backend/par ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    thomas@postgresql.org    02/06/21 22:04:55

Modified files:
    src/backend/parser: gram.y keywords.c scan.l
    doc/src/sgml   : features.sgml

Log message:
    Implement SQL99 CREATE CAST and DROP CAST statements.
    Also implement alternative forms to expose the PostgreSQL CREATE FUNCTION
    features.
    Implement syntax for READ ONLY and READ WRITE clauses in SET TRANSACTION.
    READ WRITE is already implemented (of course).
    Implement syntax for "LIKE table" clause in CREATE TABLE. Should be fairly
    easy to complete since it resembles SELECT INTO.
    Implement MATCH SIMPLE clause for foreign key definitions. This is explicit
    SQL99 syntax for the default behavior, so we now support it :)
    Start implementation of shorthand for national character literals in
    scanner. For now, just swallow the leading "N", but sometime soon let's
    figure out how to pass leading type info from the scanner to the parser.
    We should use the same technique for binary and hex bit string literals,
    though it might be unusual to have two apparently independent literal
    types fold into the same storage type.