Re: Request for builtin function: Double_quote

От Christoph Haller
Тема Re: Request for builtin function: Double_quote
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Josh,
I'm not sure what you mean by 'builtin C function'.
There is one already size_t PQescapeString (char *to, const char *from, size_t length);
Or do you mean a String Function like substring(string [from integer] [for integer])
I would rather call it 'builtin sql function'.

Regards, Christoph