Re: Limiting database size

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Limiting database size
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Mauricio,

> Hi,  is there any way to limit the database size??

First, this is a question for PGSQL-NOVICE or PGSQL-GENERAL, not this mailing
list.

Second -- sort of.  You can put the database on its own hard drive partition.
Then the database will crash when it runs out of space -- so I'm not sure
that helps you.

Of course, with other RDBMSs, which have administrative settings for size
limits, the database shuts down when you're out of space.  So I'm not sure
how useful the whole idea is.

--
-Josh Berkus

______AGLIO DATABASE SOLUTIONS___________________________                                       Josh Berkus  Complete
informationtechnology     josh@agliodbs.com   and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293  for law firms, small
businesses     fax 621-2533   and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: