I have implemented the CallableStatement for JDBC Driver

От Nookala Satish Kumar
Тема I have implemented the CallableStatement for JDBC Driver
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

I have implemented the minimum functionality
CallableStatement for the JDBC-2 Driver. This is done
just by hacking around the PreparedStatement. If
anyone is interested I will send the source code as
the binary "jar" file.

Regards,
Satish.