Re: Functions with dynamic queries

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: Functions with dynamic queries
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Rajesh,
Thanks for telling me that I am _not_ going crazy.
Because I could not see any reason why Gabriel's
scripts should not work.
Gabriel, I have two remaining suggestions:
1. Maybe you have stuff in your database that you do
not expect.  Perhaps try running this via a
newly-created, empty database?
2. If that still doesn't work, you probably have a
problem with your installation.  If you post details
of your OS platform, PostgreSQL version etc., some
guru on the list may be able to suggest something.
Sorry, that's the best I can think of.
Jeff

--- "Rajesh Kumar Mallah." <mallah@trade-india.com>