Re: Functions with dynamic queries

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: Functions with dynamic queries
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Try this instead:

Create Function calc_stocks(text) Returns text AS '
Declare codart ALIAS For $1; all_stocks record; stock text;
Begin
Select sum stocks.stkreal as stock1,      sum stocks.stkpteser) as stock2
into all_stocks
From stocks, prendas
Where prendas.codprenda = stocks.codprenda and      prendas.codarticulo = codart;
stock := (all_stocks.stock1 ||         all_stocks.stock2)::text; Return stock;
End;
' language 'plpgsql';

majordomo@postgresql.org)