Bug #673: Postgresql under cygwin leaking handles

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Bug #673: Postgresql under cygwin leaking handles
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Richard Wooding (richard@camara.co.za) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
Postgresql under cygwin leaking handles

Long Description
Hi,

I am running the following postgresql version:
"PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on i686-pc-cygwin, compiled by GCC 2.95.3-5"
under a Windows 2000 Server service pack 2.

I am connecting from two java applications using jdbc with a limited number of pooled connections. However it seems
thatthe postgres process is accumulating more and more handles. This continues until the postgres service uses 100% of
CPUTime (from Windows Task Manager).

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report