Upgrade to 7.2

От Scott Taylor
Тема Upgrade to 7.2
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I know this is a well worn topic, but I haven't seen a solution yet to what
happens if you don't backup (pg_dump) prior to upgrade.

I have upgraded from 7.1.3 to 7.2 (SQL Ledger 1.8.2 in Red Hat 7.3) and now
cannot read my dataset.

Is there anything I can do to save my data, and if so can you provide the
commands?

Data set directory - /usr/local/www/sql-ledger/users/accs.db
Postmaster - /var/lib/pgsql/data

Regards

Scott Taylor