Re: Getting full query string from pg_stat_get_backend_activity

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Getting full query string from pg_stat_get_backend_activity
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Rajesh Kumar Mallah. wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Is it possible to get  the full SQL query from
> pg_stat_get_backend_activity, currently it is truncated after
> certain number of characters , example below.
   No,  because  the  querystring  length  is unlimited, but the   protocol  for  sending  the  information  to  the
statistic  collector daemon uses a compile time maximum buffer size.

   You  can  increase  that  buffer  size  to  see  more of your   querystring. It is by default
       src/include/pgstat.h:       #define PGSTAT_ACTIVITY_SIZE    256

Jan

> SELECT pg_stat_get_backend_pid(s.backendid) AS procpid,
> pg_stat_get_backend_activity(s.backendid) AS current_query FROM (SELECT
> pg_stat_get_backend_idset() AS backendid) s;
>

> procpid |    current_query
>    27015 | <IDLE> in transaction
>    26978 | <IDLE> in transaction
>    26985 | <IDLE> in transaction
>    27135 | select count(*) from ( select distinct on (email_id)
> email_id,email,contact from  email_bank a  join (select email_id from
> email_export_category where category_id in (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
> 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 1
>    12262 | SELECT source_id , cnt from (SELECT  source_id,count(source_id) as
> cnt from email_source group by source_id ) subsel join sources
> using(source_id) order by source_id
>    27136 | <IDLE> in transaction
> (16 rows)
>
> --
> Rajesh Kumar Mallah,
> Project Manager (Development)
> Infocom Network Limited, New Delhi
> phone: +91(11)6152172 (221) (L) ,9811255597 (M)
>
> Visit http://www.trade-india.com ,
> India's Leading B2B eMarketplace.

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah."
Сообщение: pg_stat_get_backend_pid seems to be listing non existant pids !!
От: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah."
Сообщение: Re: Getting full query string from pg_stat_get_backend_activity