Bug #663: ERROR: SearchSysCache: Bad cache id 27

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Bug #663: ERROR: SearchSysCache: Bad cache id 27
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
George (george@lota.net) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
ERROR:  SearchSysCache: Bad cache id 27

Long Description
I have upgraded postgreSQL from 7.1.2 to the lastest 7.2.1. But I found that I cannot use the old user-defined
functions.

I wrote these functions using plpgsql and i got the following error.

ERROR:  SearchSysCache: Bad cache id 27

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report