Re: Trouble with NULL

От Hoanui Morangie
Тема Re: Trouble with NULL
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Tom,

thank you for your answer. I know that "x is null" is not "x = null". So how shuld I build my query? The example was simplificated. There are five conditions in the "where" clausule and each of them can be null. If I would have to build my query dynamically it would make no sense to use prepared statement!

Thank you

Hoanui