Re: Bug #653: Unable to insert binary data into BYTEA

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Bug #653: Unable to insert binary data into BYTEA
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> After creating an UTF8 database ("createdb --encoding "UTF8" ...) containing BYTEA columns the parser rejects insert
querieswith binary data because they're not UTF8 encoded (escaping doesn't help ;-).

I don't kno how exactly escaped them, but you need to escape bytes >
0x7f (PQescapebytea has been fixed in that way in current). Or you
could cast them as bytea.
--
Tatsuo Ishii

От: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Сообщение: Bug #654: lower and to_ascii don't work with UTF8
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: Bug #654: lower and to_ascii don't work with UTF8