Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: Postfix Relay Hub SMTP server: errors from pos

От GB Clark
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: Postfix Relay Hub SMTP server: errors from pos
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, 1 May 2002 10:12:35 -0700
Ron Snyder <snyder@roguewave.com> wrote:

> This is caused by an apparent error in the spews database -- I don't know if
> the problem is fixed or not, but it was reported on one of my other mailing
> lists.
>
> Instead of blocking 64.49.220.227-64.49.220.231, they're blocking
> 64.49.220.227 to 4.49.220.231! (4 instead of 64 in the leading octet)
>
> -ron

Tell me about spews.  Someone months ago spamed from my providers network and now
mail from my system gets blocked, even though I HAVE NEVER SPAMED anyone.
I have taken an intense dislike for all of the RBLs out there.

For me a combination of spam assassian(sp) and spamcop work just fine and it is
very rare for me to ever see any spam at all.  The false alarm ratio is
about 1 to 150.

GB

--
GB Clark II             | Roaming FreeBSD Admin
gclarkii@VSServices.COM | General Geek

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] RFC: Removal of Revision Control
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] RFC: Removal of Revision Control