Re: [GENERAL] Auth problem in pg_hdba.conf

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Auth problem in pg_hdba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi Inoue wrote:

> Just a confirmation.
> Did you use the original password not the above md5053b5de... ?

Also, is the user using CREATE/ALTER USER to set the password rather
than updating pg_shadow. If they are updating pg_shadow, I assume they
are prepending 'md5' to the string.

Also, does md5 work from psql?

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Auth problem in pg_hdba.conf
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Auth problem in pg_hdba.conf