pgsql/src backend/commands/tablecmds.c backend ...

От momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Тема pgsql/src backend/commands/tablecmds.c backend ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/04/23 22:48:55

Modified files:
    src/backend/commands: tablecmds.c
    src/backend/nodes: copyfuncs.c equalfuncs.c
    src/backend/parser: gram.y
    src/backend/tcop: utility.c
    src/include/commands: tablecmds.h
    src/include/nodes: parsenodes.h

Log message:
    Attached is a patch for ALTER TRIGGER RENAME per the above thread. I
    left a stub for a future "ALTER RULE RENAME" but did not write that one
    yet. Bruce, if you want to add my name for for that I'll take it and do
    it later.

    Joe Conway