pgsql/contrib/dblink README.dblink dblink.c db ...

От momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Тема pgsql/contrib/dblink README.dblink dblink.c db ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/04/23 22:28:28

Modified files:
    contrib/dblink : README.dblink dblink.c dblink.h dblink.sql.in

Log message:
    Attached is an update to contrib/dblink. Please apply if there are no
    objections.

    Major changes:
    - removed cursor wrap around input sql to allow for remote
    execution of INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE
    - dblink now returns a resource id instead of a real pointer
    - added several utility functions

    I'm still hoping to add explicit cursor open/fetch/close support before
    7.3 is released, but I need a bit more time on that.

    On a somewhat unrelated topic, I never got any feedback on the
    unknownin/out patch and the mb_substring patch. Is there anything else I
    need to do to get those applied?

    Joe Conway