Re: cvs update, configure, make, error in bootstrap.* ?...

От Jean-Paul ARGUDO
Тема Re: cvs update, configure, make, error in bootstrap.* ?...
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> You seem to have an out-of-date bootparse.c.  Perhaps a timestamp skew
> problem?  Try removing bootstrap_tokens.h and bootparse.c, then try
> again.

Yup. Works.

I had to do it many times to make it work... strange :)

I noticed many .cvsignore in many folders (there is one in
src/backend/bootstrap for example), is that ok?

Thanks for the right help :)

--
Jean-Paul ARGUDO                                IDEALX S.A.S
Consultant bases de données                     15-17, av. de Ségur