pgsql/ oc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml oc/src/sgml/r ...

От tgl@postgresql.org (Tom Lane)
Тема pgsql/ oc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml oc/src/sgml/r ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    tgl@postgresql.org    02/04/20 20:26:44

Modified files:
    doc/src/sgml   : catalogs.sgml
    doc/src/sgml/ref: grant.sgml revoke.sgml
    src/backend/catalog: aclchk.c
    src/backend/commands: dbcommands.c functioncmds.c
    src/backend/parser: gram.y keywords.c
    src/backend/utils/adt: acl.c
    src/backend/utils/cache: fcache.c
    src/bin/initdb : initdb.sh
    src/include/catalog: catversion.h pg_attribute.h pg_class.h
                         pg_database.h pg_namespace.h pg_type.h
    src/include/nodes: parsenodes.h
    src/include/parser: keywords.h
    src/include/utils: acl.h

Log message:
    Restructure AclItem representation so that we can have more than eight
    different privilege bits (might as well make use of the space we were
    wasting on padding).  EXECUTE and USAGE bits for procedures, languages
    now are separate privileges instead of being overlaid on SELECT.  Add
    privileges for namespaces and databases.  The GRANT and REVOKE commands
    work for these object types, but we don't actually enforce the privileges
    yet...