Re: call the same pl/pgsql procedure twice in the same connection

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: call the same pl/pgsql procedure twice in the same connection
Дата
Re: call the same pl/pgsql procedure twice in the same connection  (Richard Huxton <richardh@archonet.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Jan, instead of doing cache invalidation to fix temporary tables, can we
> disable cached plans for functions that use temporary tables?
   I  was  thinking  of  a different approach. Enhancing the SPI   manager to detect if a plan uses  temporary  objects
and  to   remember  the  original  querystring  in the SPI_plan. Having   callbacks when temp object  beeing  destroyed
into  the  SPI   manager,  causing  it to reparse and plan on the next call to   SPI_execp() would do it for everything
thatuses SPI.

Jan