Re: Unicode Secret

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Unicode Secret
Дата
Список pgsql-php
1) Unicode database
> I thing that must create a UNICODE database
> compile postgres  with unicode support,
>  ./configure --enable-multibyte
>  ::>        createdb -E UNICODE me-e

Correct. If you are new to PostgreSQL, why not simply use PostgreSQL RPMs
which should be compiled by default with the --enable-multibyte feature
(Mandrake RPMs are).

2) PHP multi-byte compatibility
> I need to use Mbstring or...

PHP needs to be compiled with multi-byte options as explained in
http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.configure.php

Please note you can overload PHP string functions with their multi-byte safe
equivalent using "mbstring.func_overload = positive value" in php.ini.

A more detailed information can be found at
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.mbstring.php.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: