Re: Postgresql goes into recovery mode ....

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: Postgresql goes into recovery mode ....
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I think the second subselect (in the EXISTS clause) is
not necessary, as it will always return true if the
where clause in the first subselect (in the SET
clause) is satisfied.

Another way to write it (untested):
update email_bank set userid = t_a.userid
where email_id = t_a.email_id;
--- Rajesh Kumar Mallah <mallah@trade-india.com>