Re: SPI_execp() failed in RI_FKey_cascade_del()

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: SPI_execp() failed in RI_FKey_cascade_del()
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Papp, Gyozo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You can find my minimal db scheme and data which reproduces
> this error (after pg_restore, too):
>
>     http://213.134.22.60/~gerzson/spi-error.tar.gz
>     (pg_dump -C Ft -f spi-error.tar and gzipped)
>

> Thanks for your guidance in advance
>
> ps: [to Tom Lane] sorry for the broken link

I think I see something that might be doing it...
There's a rule on answer_summary that forces deletes to be
negated which means the trigger sees that the delete wasn't
executed which would give the error since the constraint
would no longer be satisfied.