Re: inherited columns as foreign keys WAS "no subject"

От Frank Joerdens
Тема Re: inherited columns as foreign keys WAS "no subject"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 10:27:37AM -0500, Michael Adler wrote:
[ . . . ]
> In that "gee, it would be nice" category of suggestions, I'd like to see
> more documentation on inheritance, it's limitations and suggested
> workarounds. This has probably all been said before..

Does anyone know where there might be a document on what exactly it does
and what sort of scenario would benefit from this feature? The docs I've
seen all describe how to use it, not what it really is. They presume
that you already know that you want it.

Regards, Frank