Re: 16 parameter limit

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: 16 parameter limit
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
John Proctor wrote:

> RE:  16 parameter limit
>
> There was a message posted in March regarding this.   Bruce replied that this
> issue did not come up often.   However, I think there is more to it than
> that.   I think one reason that it does not come up is because most Oracle
> DBAs are not going to dig through mailing lists and take the time to post
> questions.   Once they discover that PL/pgSQL != PL/SQL they just move on.

Actually, I said it didn't come up much, but I know of several heavy
PL/pgSQL users who do have trouble with the 16 parameter limit, and I am
looking into increasing it.  If someone wants to do some legwork, go
ahead.  I do think it needs to be increases.  The lack of complains
makes it hard for me to advocate increasing it, especially if there is a
disk space penalty, but personally, I do think it needs increasing.

Pennsylvania19026

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Rule trouble (looks to me exactly like the example)
Сообщение: Re: Rule trouble (looks to me exactly like the example)