Re: Date

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Date
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Cristi,
   "looking  for  a  Date" means something slightly different in   the english language, and if your database is of the
opposite  gender, no wonder that it's a bit confused ;-)

   Never   mind,   could   you  give  us  a  bit  more  detailed   information?  What's the PostgreSQL version and the
outputof   "show datestyle"?

Jan

cristi wrote:
> I have o big problem!
> I have a table which has a field by date type.
> The date format is mm/dd/yyyy.
> When I'm doing this select:
> select da from a where da='03-31-2002';
> the result is :