Re: "No results were returned by the query" exceptions

От Thomas O'Dowd
Тема Re: "No results were returned by the query" exceptions
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Tim,

I'm not using the latest driver right now, but I can't see why it
should do this because a) the driver doesn't currently support
error codes so without parsing the error message you can't tell
if its a real error or not. b) isn't this what ResultSet.next() is
for? c) in my understanding of the java api, that would be unexpected
behaviour. I maybe wrong but I'd love to hear the reasons why.

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom@nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs