Re: User permissions

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: User permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If you can find the earlier thread, you will see that
the feature you need has already been added to 7.3
development code.  You may be able to patch that into
your 7.2 installation.  A participant in that
discussion has probably already tested it.

--- "Lars Preben S. Arnesen" <l.p.arnesen@usit.uio.no>