Re: problem with new postgresql driver

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: problem with new postgresql driver
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, awais wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     We have a table named "atm" in our database which is uing latest
> driver of postgresql, it has a column named "location", all records
> (which are more than 1) of "atm" table have this column value set as
> (null). When we executed the query "select * from atm where
> location=null ", 0 rows were returned, which was not we were
> expecting.

This is the correct behavior.  The test you want is really where
location IS NULL.  The older versions had a hack to allow
=NULL be transformed into IS NULL due to some broken clients which
is now turned off by default.

You can use set transform_null_equals=true to get back the old behavior.

Сообщение: Re: Bug #613: Sequence values fall back to previously chec